How to apply
Embark on your new path to become a future-ready leader.
What should you expect from the application process at American Business College? Below we have detailed the application steps so you know what to expect during this process. Embark on your educational journey with ABC and open the doors to endless possibilities. Join us in embracing innovation, pursuing excellence and making a difference in the world of business and leadership.
Complete the application form
Tell us a little about yourself and we'll help you with the rest. Our online application form only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Confirmation of application
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
Our admissions team will confirm that your application meets all our requirements. If so, we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Once you have passed the entire admissions process, you will be able to enroll in the career and begin your new path to be a future leader.
Admissions to the undergraduate programs offered at American Business College are open to all persons who meet the following requirements:
- A high school diploma from an accredited, state-licensed or government-recognized institution; or equivalent (GED).
- Submit official transcripts from colleges or universities previously attended (*If applicable).
- Send a copy of a valid government issued ID.
Another important requirement is to select the language in which you wish to study. ABC offers two languages: (1) English and (2) Spanish.
Requirements to study the course in English
Applicants whose first language is not English, but who wish to select the English program must submit one (1) of the following proof of English proficiency:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Score of 500 or better on the written test or score of at least 173 on the computerized test; or equivalent; or
- At least six (6) credit hours of English composition (passing grade of C or better) from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree from a U.S. college or university; or equivalent.
Requirements to study the course in Spanish
An applicant whose first language is not Spanish but who wishes to select the Spanish program must submit one (1) of the following proof of Spanish proficiency:
- College Board Academic Aptitude Test (PAA) College Board sub-scores of at least 420 for reading and writing (Spanish Reading and Writing).
- At least six (6) credit hours of composition in Spanish or equivalent with a passing grade of C or better from an accredited Spanish-speaking college or university.
- Completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree from an accredited Spanish-speaking college or university.
- All diplomas, degrees or official transcripts from schools, colleges or universities outside the English-speaking country must be evaluated and certified in English by the following evaluating agency:
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33173, USA.
Tel: (305) 273-1616, Fax: (305) 273-1338, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embark on your educational journey with American Business College and open the doors to endless possibilities.
Join us in embracing innovation, pursuing excellence and making a difference in the world of business and leadership.